Sunday, August 28, 2011

i made it!!!

my factory cart coffee table made it to pinterest.  i haven't talked about it before but i am ADDICTED to pinterest.  like it is so bad i might need professional help.  after reading the comments about the coffee table, i tried to comment back to all of you who left comments, but i couldn't figure out how.  i know...lame.  i've tried a million times.  why can't i figure this tiny thing out???  i can build a factory cart coffee table, set up a blog, post about my table, upload pics to go in the blog...but i can't figure out how to reply to a bleepity bleep comment.  really??  anyway enough of my ranting.  my coffee table made it to pinterest.  i tried to tell the hubs it was like making it to the NBA of crafts  and you know what i got...chirp...chirp...chirp.  he didn't get it.  oh well, i get it.  it's PINTEREST.

so with all of that said...thank you to all who commented on my post.  i appreciate all of your support.  and thank you to the great folks at www.knockoffdecor.com for showing my post.  gotta go pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment